Evidence based information with an emphasis on informed choice; a modern approach to childbirth education!
- Building a birth team
- Optimal fetal positioning for an easier labor
- End of pregnancy tests and procedures
- The scoop on induction and common interventions
- Labor sights & sounds with hands-on comfort measures
- A breakdown of breastfeeding and tips for transitioning into the 4th trimester.
Partners are welcome and encouraged to attend!
Please bring a lunch as we only take a short break before settling in to eat and learn.
Price for the class is $225 and includes a take home 50+ page full-color booklet packed with information to guide you on your way, a follow-up email with some of our favorite online resources and links to the Happiest Baby on the Block as well as phone and email support from your instructor.