Breastfeeding Basics is a 2-hour class designed to educate you on all things bringing home baby. We'll talk breastfeeding, routine newborn procedures, and how to set yourself up for success during the 4th Trimester.
Also- we believe this parenting thing takes support so partners (or your postpartum support person) are welcome and encouraged to attend!
breastfeeding basics is taught as the final portion of Your Best Birth Class on saturdays from 2-4p at FWBC and 3-5P IN ALEDo.
Register to join us during any Your Best Birth Class for this laid-back approach to preparing for your best postpartum.
Routine Newborn Procedures - an evidence-based look at practices including skin-to-skin, delayed cord clamping, Vitamin K, eye ointment, and more.
Breastfeeding Basics- An in-depth look at latch, positioning and tips for overcoming common obstacles in the early days of breastfeeding:
- Breastfeeding Anatomy- Understanding the How & Why
- Life with Baby- Tips to Set Yourself Up for Breastfeeding Success
- Is Baby Getting Enough Milk? Taking Away the Guesswork
- Latching & Positioning Made Easy- Keeping it Simple!
- Engorgement & Pain with Nursing- Learn What's Normal & What's No
Tips and Tricks for the 4th Trimester- Practical, fact-based information for you and your partner to make everyone's life easier as you settle in with your new baby.