Prepare for #YourBestBirth!
Your Best Birth Class presents Evidence-based information with an emphasis on informed choice.
Created and taught exclusively by birth | Fort Worth, your experts for all things birth, Your Best Birth Class prepares couples by giving them the information, confidence, and hands-on skills they need to achieve their BEST birth in a fun, laid-back environment.
Saturdays, Private & Refresher Sessions Available
Best taken between 30-35 weeks.
Your Best Birth class is appropriate for all birth plans. you'll leave feeling prepared to handle whatever labor throws your way!
- Birth Basics- Understanding the How & Why
- Building a Birth Team- Set yourself up for success!
- Optimal Fetal Positioning- Everything you need to know for an easier labor.
- End of Pregnancy Tests and Procedures- What to expect and how to navigate your options as you near your birthing day.
- Writing a Birth Plan- Learn how to effectively communicate your wishes to your care provider and how to plan for the unexpected.
- Induction & Common Interventions- Learn how these tools can impact your labor.
- Labor Sights & Sounds- A thorough break down of each stage of labor for the laboring person and her partner.
- Hands-On Comfort Measures- Learn hands-on techniques for managing pain during labor.
- Breastfeeding Basics- An in-depth look at latch, positioning, how to know your baby is getting enough to eat and a look at common obstacles with tips to avoid and overcome them.
- Tips and Tricks for the 4th Trimester- Practical, fact-based information and a few parenting hacks to make your life easier as you settle in with your new baby.
- Follow-Up Email full of helpful tips, tricks and links to some our favorite resources.
2018 Your Best Birth Classes at Fort Worth Birthing and Wellness Center
Too busy for group classes? maybe you've done this before and just need a quick refresher. We've gotcha covered; choose the option that works for #YourBestBirth!
Private, In-Home Session - $275
A private, comprehensive class is taught in the comfort of your own home. We'll cover everything included in the full Saturday Session with the added ability to customize material to meet your individual needs. Tuition includes a 50+ page full-color Your Best Birth manual and Your Best Birth Email packed with helpful info and links to our favorite online resources. Class lasts up to 6 hours, but usually runs between 4-5 hours.
Refresher Course - $200
This 2-hour class is just perfect for covering the basics: Stages of Labor and Comfort Measures (i.e. What do Do and When). Our expert comes to you and will spend time going over what to expect during each stage of labor, she'll share practical tips for you and your partner and you'll learn hands-on techniques for pain management.