Belly Binding - Fort Worth / DFW
Bengkung Belly Binding is the ancient practice of using a long piece of fabric to securely wrap the new mother, from her hips to her rib cage. Let our expert binder and Postpartum Doula pamper and support you as you rest and recover.
- Provides physical support to weakened and/or separated abdominal muscles
- Encourages good posture and alignment, reducing back and neck pain from breastfeeding
- Reduces the risk of developing or aggravating diastasis recti
- Superior to store-bought wraps in its ability to customize to your ever-changing post-baby body
Belly Binding Package
New Mama Wrap Session-
Appropriate for vaginal and cesarean births alike, the ancient practice of binding the new mother offers stability and support to a weakened core.
The entire process lasts about 45 minutes and includes:
- 1 Binding Appointment with Personal, Hands-On Instruction
- 1 Hand-Made Wrap to Keep
- Follow-Up Wrapping Support via Phone
- Instructional Reference Video
Binding can be appropriate for vaginal and cesarean births alike. Feel free to contact us with any questions!
Additional Binding Sessions and Lactation Support may be added to your session for an additional fee.